E! Online (UK) - The Awful Truth

News

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Expect Naked Nicole Richie Photos Soon


If I was Nicole Richie and I was desperate to get some attention, I would do what other skanks have done before me. Arrange to have naked hardcore shots of me show up on the internet "against my wishes".

The story here is laughably transparent, Nicole had a camera with a memory card full of sexy nude photos of her and a lot of friends. She lost this in a crowded bar and had staff frantically look for it while she sat in the corner acting upset. It's transparent but not stupid. She gets press now and she can wait til later to decide whether or not the pics actually "accidentally" show up on the internet. What would it do for her self esteem if she knew how to use the internet and found out how few people are actually looking for nude pics of Nicole Richie? 6 Million for Paris versus 600,000 for Nicole. Just to put things in perspective, I also googled my name and the words nude pics and got 172,000 pages. I look good naked, but I am not a celebrity and I don't generally put my full name on the net.

No comments: