E! Online (UK) - The Awful Truth

News

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Orgiastic Movie In The Works

The upcoming movie 'Sabbatical' focuses on a couple whose marriage reaches that seven-year itch. They agree to take a two-week sabbatical during which none of the tradition rules of marriage apply. That seems like a good idea until the wife returns from a 14-day orgy -- and her husband doesn't.

I saw the words 'Disney's erotic thriller' on my google search. I'm old enough to remember that Disney's namesake, Walt Disney had a few moral lines that he would not allow any of his product to cross. If you are curious about what happens when a moralistic old man dies and his production company is staffed by a bunch of Southern California Potheads, just spend some time on IMDB checking out what movies came out before and then soon after his death.

Ok, I get off on crazy tangents. Here's where I was when I decided to stop my research:

"...American Family Association as believing that Timon the meerkat and Pumba the warthog in "Lion King" are not only homosexual lovers, but inter-species lovers as well..."

Oh yeah, Jennifer Garner is going to be the star of the 'Sabbatical' movie.

More...

No comments: